«

»

May 10

Newsletter Vol. 6

Dear Parents and Carers

Welcome back to the start of Term 2 which in the usual Poseidon manner promises to be a very busy and exciting term. Already planned events include NAPLAN Assessments, Dance Classes (PP – Year 6) and Winter Interschool Sports (Year 5/6).

Work has finally commenced on the school’s new nature playground. This should be completed by the end of May and students will then to be able to start enjoying this long overdue upgrade to our playground.

I will be taking leave commencing May 21 for a medical procedure that will require me to be away from school for the remainder of the term.  During my absence, Michael Wright will be the Acting Principal and Margaret Willett and Michelle Porro will share the Acting Associate Principal’s position. Michelle Hennigan will fill the teaching responsibilities for the staff who will be working in an administrator’s role during this time.

I take this opportunity to wish all of the Mothers involved in our school community a very happy Mother’s Day for Sunday May 13. I hope you are all spoilt and have a fantastic day.

-Peter-

Peter Blackford Principal

Click here for the latest newsletter pps_newsletter_v06_100518_final

Back to Latest News